- Arrange the charms and beads the way they will be on the bracelet.
- Tape one end of the elastic down onto the table to keep the beads from falling off.
- Put the beads and charms onto the bracelet in the order you want them.
- When you have the desired length, make a square knot on the end of the elastic that’s not taped off. Keep in mind the bracelet will be stretchy, so it should be slightly smaller than you think.
- Carefully take the tape off and knot the other end.
- Enjoy your bracelet!