- Inflate a balloon. The size of the balloon will be the size of the mask.
- Get your newspaper and cut it into strips. You need enough for three layers.
- Make the paste (2 cups of flour and 1 cup of water).
- Paint one side of the paper with the paste and put it on the balloon paste down.
- Repeat until you have covered the balloon with three layers of newspaper.
- If you’d like to mold on features, shape them with newspaper and paste onto the balloon now.
- Leave it to dry on a stable table for several hours.
- When completely dry, pop the balloon with a needle.
- Use scissors to cut the balloon in half, and then into the shape of the mask you want.
- Cut holes for eyes, nose, mouth etc. or anything else you want.
- Paint the mask and decorate to your liking!